This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrenaline Junkies - Fancy some pain?
Because I am in the process of organising paintball (again) for the 29th March. Still waiting to hear back from everyone but it'll be around that Sunday or on that Sunday.
£10 deposit required and that cover's entry and 1st 200 rounds. Balls £5 per 100, normal spend for a very good day: £40 max (some spend more, but your in controll of it all day long)

Transport essential, venue 5 minutes from Paddock Entrance of Brands Hatch.

Anyone up for it?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
what time are you thinking of starting? as with every sunday i have work till 11pm but can always duck out early  Undecided
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:what time are you thinking of starting? as with every sunday i have work till 11pm but can always duck out early  Undecided

You'd need to book the day off as the day starts at 9am sharp! Could pick you up in Maidstone no problem too.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:You'd need to book the day off as the day starts at 9am sharp! Could pick you up in Maidstone no problem too.
well i can only try  8) will let you know after this weekend if thats not to late?
Thread moved to off topic.

Can't make that weekend as i'm likely to be oop North with work.  Maybe next time tho.  I love paintball and haven't been for ages!
I usually spend a fortune when I go paintballing - Usually pair up with a mate to buy the boxes of 1000.

I LOVE paintball (even got my own mask) - but its just a rip off to get more money out of you for the paint - I like the tactical games like capture the flag etc, when you're on your 3rd round of speedball (kerching!) it gets expensive.

Has anyone tried AIRSOFT? - Ive not yet, but Im supposed to be getting a VIP guest entry where I dont pay a penny to go.  They do it at Fort Amhurst.

It's way cheaper than paintballing, and you fire pellets/bearings at each other, Im told a lot of ex military play it as its more realistic.

Not sure about the "honesty" factor as theres no visual way of telling your hit (although you'll probably know it!!)
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I usually spend a fortune when I go paintballing - Usually pair up with a mate to buy the boxes of 1000.

I LOVE paintball (even got my own mask) - but its just a rip off to get more money out of you for the paint - I like the tactical games like capture the flag etc, when you're on your 3rd round of speedball (kerching!) it gets expensive.

Has anyone tried AIRSOFT? - Ive not yet, but Im supposed to be getting a VIP guest entry where I dont pay a penny to go.  They do it at Fort Amhurst.

It's way cheaper than paintballing, and you fire pellets/bearings at each other, Im told a lot of ex military play it as its more realistic.

Not sure about the "honesty" factor as theres no visual way of telling your hit (although you'll probably know it!!)

ive always wanted to try airsoft  Big Grin looks fun

phoned up work and i wont be able to make this one jon Sad sorry not even by taking it unpaid would they let me have a day off  :o
Are you sure it's Fort Amherst Ben? I can't find nothing about it on their website.. If they do it, I'ma so be playing every chance I get!

I have asked my mates too, and depending on the concensus, it may well be airsoft if we find somewhere good to go.
It's always been paintball for me though, I simply love out flanking the other team and making sure no one leaves without a few (or a dozen or 2) bruises. Plus the guys and gals I go with are all completely nuts, some of them mountain bikers!

For anyone that is interested I guarantee it will be a kickass day out, even if it's your first time! (I've taken over 100 newbies paintballing in the last 5 years).

Oh, and it doesn't hurt for more than a few seconds.. Unless you run into a tree.. That can hurt for signigicantly longer..
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:I have asked my mates too, and depending on the concensus, it may well be airsoft if we find somewhere good to go.
It's always been paintball for me though, I simply love out flanking the other team and making sure no one leaves without a few (or a dozen or 2) bruises. Plus the guys and gals I go with are all completely nuts, some of them mountain bikers!

Big Grin the first head shot of the day is always the best... the one that knocks a guy on the run for your flag to the ground where you then continue to shoot at him claiming you didnt think it burst first time  Wink

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9mDybHnHXk&NR=1[/media] Big GrinBig Grin

EDIT: oiii who did that Big Grin ill fix it myself Wink

[MOD]oops, sorry, I forgot I had the kids content-filter blocking Youtube vids :B[/MOD]
I can almost guarantee it jon, google "cage airsoft" as I know it's called that, my nephew is a member hence how I'm getting some kind of free day there. A machine gun is approx £120 and the pellets are next to nothing so in the long run it's a thousand times cheaper than paintball. I'm sure they've also uploaded vids from there, I'm on my iPhone at the mo so can't paste up links. Google will light the way