This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All unread...  whats happened
Ok something has happened... i normally hit the all unread button to find out whats been posted whilst i've been away, this has worked great up until now... suddenly i have 8 pages of unread posts which i have read....  whats happened and how can i clear this list and start afres?

Cheers
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I think it's something to do with the way this forum software uses cookies & text files to track what you've read.  It's happened to me once for no apparant reason.  As long as there's no other problems all should be good Smile

When you look at the main screen, just above the list of who's logged in, there's a "Mark forum as read" link. Wink
I did a inter options delete memory files type thing so i guess thats got something to do with it...  

Cheers Ade, hopefully get and for a ride with you sometime soon..
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />