This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Bedgebury
Nigel, Mark and Myself had a quick 2 laps around bedgebury this morning, i was able to ride as Nigel kindly lent me one of his spare bikes.

Big thanks to Ben, they fit and look really good mate, youve done a brilliant job!

resim
"Buzz" Wrote:Big thanks to Ben, they fit and look really good mate, youve done a brilliant job!

Pleasure - looking good guys!
Great work guys.  We're going to get loads more members with all the exposure the shirts are getting.  Who knows who is lurking out there even now!
Thats true, if any lurkers fancy a shirt, drop us a line!  Wink

Sketchy is a growing community, and is already bigger than some of the more established collectives out there.

With the multitude of skills on show in and around Kent every week, no doubt Sketchy will be a firm favourite for Kent based riders and racers.

We've attended 1 race kitted up, and look at the response already!

New users and lurkers all the time now - why not say hi and introduce yourself.
"Buzz" Wrote:Nigel, Mark and Myself had a quick 2 laps around bedgebury this morning, i was able to ride as Nigel kindly lent me one of his spare bikes.

Big thanks to Ben, they fit and look really good mate, youve done a brilliant job!

resim

Russ whats going on with your face and ears?????  :o
looks nothing like you?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Russ whats going on with your face and ears?????  :o
looks nothing like you?

Half Russ - half monkey in that pic!  Agreed looks nothing like you

Nigel looks like he's ready to pounce and kill a man
You may be surprised with my model good looks and finely chilsed chin but im not photogenic in the slightest  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Everyone loves a chiseled chin!

Just noticed why you look funny - the picture is compressed slightly on my screen so you've gone a little pixelated
"pittgoat" Wrote:Half Russ - half monkey in that pic!  Agreed looks nothing like you

Nigel looks like he's ready to pounce and kill a man

I like to maintain a reputation of being something of a loose cannon......

Either that or i may have been about to fart....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I like to maintain a reputation of being something of a loose cannon......

Either that or i may have been about to fart....

Big Grin