This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrrr... How cute.....
resim
Oh, what a cute pussy Wink
I stroked a pussy once, didn't look like that though... Tongue

resim
"Legless" Wrote:I stroked a pussy once, didn't look like that though... Tongue

resim

WTF??!  Big Grin  Superb picture Rou!
I hope that's its tail?  Wink
Holy crap! you look like Baron Samedi!

resim

Actually, having just found that shot, you look significantly less bad ass, but I'm reconsidering whether I should go into  a forest with you.
Keep it foolish...
I think he's more light entertainment based.....

resim
what's black and white and hisses?

Rod Hull's TV...
Keep it foolish...
The grey neighbours kitten broke through my defences last night and left me a present in the gravel at the bottom of my garden by my shed FFS. I have just been out there reinacting that scene from Aliens where they sealed up every possible entrance and my fence terracing stuff is now secure. I just hope they dont find another way in like the film. If they do, all of the gravel will be shovelled up and thrown onto my neighbours car along with the cat sh1t and I will then cook the cats for dinner.

I love animals really, I just find walking cat sh1t into the house quite boring as I have to clean it up
Apparently, you can banish cats by putting lion/tiger poop in your garden :o
Ok, so that might be a bit extreme, and maybe a bit smelly :X, so I got some anti-cat bullets granules from homebase.  smell of garlic a bit but boy do the cats hate it.  I love watching them put their little noses through my fence only to run off to $hit elsewhere.  Big Grin
Hmm where am I going to find Lion poo lol. Yer I heard of those granule things, if I see them again, maybe I will buy some of them before shooting. I will be rebuilding the Inbred out there later so they will probably try and come through to be nosey