This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashford Warren
I took a quick ride tonight round Ashford warren and was quite surpised by the variety of dh runs that have been built. Many of then don't actually work, line up or make sense but they could strung toghether with a bit of work. I just wish I had the time to spend building it up. I also found a new stretch of single track that wes 'sweet' with two small table tops at the bottom. I used to camp in the woods when I was at school but I have never seen that bit of the woods before!
"mashley" Wrote:I took a quick ride tonight round Ashford warren and was quite surpised by the variety of dh runs that have been built. Many of then don't actually work, line up or make sense but they could strung toghether with a bit of work. I just wish I had the time to spend building it up. I also found a new stretch of single track that wes 'sweet' with two small table tops at the bottom. I used to camp in the woods when I was at school but I have never seen that bit of the woods before!

Big Grin right now i think people are just building stuff for the fun of it, did you see/ride the line that starts off at the top with pumpers ?
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Big Grin right now i think people are just building stuff for the fun of it, did you see/ride the line that starts off at the top with pumpers ?

yeah i did see it and i rode it but i couldnt work out the point of them! there were too small to jump and if you pumped em they didnt work etiher!
"mashley" Wrote:yeah i did see it and i rode it but i couldnt work out the point of them! there were too small to jump and if you pumped em they didnt work etiher!

dont give me that  ??) Big Grin one of the guys down there jumps from the 3rd to 4th and i pump through them all, the 2nd one always catches me out though :o
Dont get me wrong i rode them but i just couldnt see the line to jump them or pump enough to get speed for the next set of doubles. i did think they would be better if they were made into two large step downs I'll meet you up the one night this week if you fancy it?  
"mashley" Wrote:Dont get me wrong i rode them but i just couldnt see the line to jump them or pump enough to get speed for the next set of doubles. i did think they would be better if they were made into two large step downs I'll meet you up the one night this week if you fancy it?  

unfortunatly im down a wheel right now Sad