This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Thurs 14th May 1845 for 1900 @LLC
Anyone interested in riding BBH this Thurs?
Any chance of making it 7:30, if so you could be seeing 3 of us Big Grin
Yep should be able to make it will keep a eye on the post for the start time.
7.30 is fine for me, although i am not sure the weather is going to be very good!
Thanks mate we'll see you there.....in the rain
Weather looks awful for tomorrow. 19:30 would have been better for me also as I remembered I am down in Canterbury seeing a show in the afternoon. I will give it a miss if the weather is as bad a predicted!
It's important to remember that underneath all that expensive technical cloth you are water proof.
(Not that I'm suggesting you leave the cloth behind :o )

I'm hanging my hat on the scientific fact that drips get bigger not wetter Wink
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this now. Not becuase of the weather, but in fact due to being stuck at work for a fair while longer today Sad
Is this still on ?
Martin & myself are turning up even if nobody else does...if I can get pedals on my fatty I'll be on that, so dont expect a super fast one :lol: :lol: