This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH ride 13th August
Anyone fancy a BBH ride on Thursday, 1845 for 1900 start?

Meet at Lordswood Leisure Centre
Cant do a Thursday this week sorry, but could do Tues or Fri, and am good for next Thursday.
Met 2 guys from Gillingham at Bedgers yesterday, told em to look up SketchyMTB for a more local ride.
They were on 3rd lap & still flying, so hope they get in touch Smile
Jay Dubster Wrote:Met 2 guys from Gillingham at Bedgers yesterday, told em to look up SketchyMTB for a more local ride.
They were on 3rd lap & still flying, so hope they get in touch Smile

some old guy on a canyon and some guy trying to boil himself in a long sleeve? if so, was nice to meet you! saw someone else in a sketchy top when I was riding up from the car park too, must of been loads of us hiding in the woods up there!
Ahh so you're the rapid little sod! :lol:
Glad you're on here already Tom, yeah was nice to bump into you & Pa on Sunday.

Bedgers was running sweet methinks, I sure beat a few of my PB's which is always nice.
I'll try and make it to this, weather not looking great for tomorrow eve :|
Me too Wink
There seems to be quite a bit of interest for this especially over on Facebook! Usually a fair weather rider but think I will brave it this time. Paul has put the route on the Sketchy Facebook page!
my evenings suddenly freed up, see you all there.