This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in the day
So we've seen what we look like now, what we look like on bikes, what we look like when we were larger...  So now the topic is what we looked like back in the day!!  I'll go in with 10 years ago when i started uni as i fresh faced wide eyed 18 year old.  I'm now (slightly embarassingly) a fresh faced wide eyed 28 year old.  I can't remember the last time i told someone my age without them looking suprised.  The number of night club bouncers who tease me for my baby face is staggering.  Anyway back to the pics...  Check out the fashion sense in some of these!!

resim

resim

White jeans and curtains?  What was i thinking??!
resim

Nice shirt / tie combo there - very smooth
resim
all you oldies talking about back in the day Wink Big Grin
re Nick's last shot: no more crack for Ant and Dec...

Circa 1998ish

Crouching tiger, hidden hamster...

resim

Purple Ronnie Twister, Old Skool

resim

2008 but funny anyway

Did you steal my last melon ball? Well, did ya?

resim
Keep it foolish...
Could have been last week Mike!

Andy met the other guy in the "Ant and Dec" pic - that's my best mate Loz who has just moved to New Zealand to live a life of extreme sports and outdoor fun.  I hate him!
don't hate him too much, sounds like a wicked holiday could be yours if you stay in there...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:don't hate him too much, sounds like a wicked holiday could be yours if you stay in there...

That's the plan...  8)
Does anyone else see the resemblance between Mr Goat and Stephen Gateley or whatever his name is?  Big Grin
"pittgoat" Wrote:Could have been last week Mike!

Andy met the other guy in the "Ant and Dec" pic - that's my best mate Loz who has just moved to New Zealand to live a life of extreme sports and outdoor fun.  I hate him!
I thought i recognized him! Shame we won't get to ride together again, he was a bloody good laugh at Swinley. Tell him i hate him too regarding the moving to New Zealand Wink

About the fashion sense......What were you thinking!!
"Breezer" Wrote:Does anyone else see the resemblance between Mr Goat and Stephen Gateley or whatever his name is?  Big Grin

That had been mentioned once or twice at the time  :B  I also used to get likened to Alex James from Blur, and when i was younger still - Edward Furlong (the kid in Terminator 2).  I'm pretty sure my first gf went out with me for precisely that reason which would have been great if she'd ever talked about anything else but Blur!!

Andy - i was once arrested by the fashion police and faced 36 hours of community service reading a Trinny and Suzannah book...