This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Thur 18th Dec
Had a great ride around Bedgebury today, the trails are in great condition. Gonna go again on Thursday for a 2ish hour ride with a warmup lap of the Blue "Family" trail then drop into the Red Route for a second lap, maybe even finish with a cooldown lap of the Short Blue trail depending on how cold my feet get.

It'll look a lil something like this:

resim

And be between 15 & 18ish miles.

I park on the southbound A21 layby about ½ way between the entrance road to Bedgebury & Flimwell crossroads, then take the free entrance in on the bridle path.

Wanna join me‽ I'll be in the layby ready to ride at 10:30am
I may see you somewhere, Red Turner Sultan. I park out the back and start at sweetness though.
I'd join you from there, but have already arranged to meet a mate on A21. Plus the A21 entrance works well with doing a Blue warmup lap before dropping into the red.

I'll keep any eye out for you, I'm on a green & silver Trek hardtail.

I love the new improved Sweetness. Sometimes my Son and I go back up the bridle path adjacent to it and go for a second go. It's a bit too slimey to do at the mo though.
That was a cracking ride... Really enjoyed it.

Although a mate I was meeting blew me out at the last minute so it was a tad lonely.

Hit the Blue family trail and took the short loop.

Stumbled across the Orange dirt jump area which was fun as I've never been able to find it before.

Then joined the Red route half way into Genesis for a lap, and at the bottom of The Cake Run turned right (instead of left & back to the car) and completed a lap of the Blue routes Long family loop to the saw mill and the start of Genesis, then dropped in to complete what I'd started by doing the first half of Genesis, then out to the car on the bridle path.

Legs are killing me now lol, That wind was strong even among the trees and I had to pedal even to make headway on the downhill sections in places.

Sorry I didn't see you Lee Gee... Hopefully another time.

resim