This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before and after
OK so we'll have seen some of these before, but this thread is for before and 'after' pics - although of course its always ongoing.  See it as a motivational aid, and a chance to laugh at your mates when they were fatter Wink

Pittgoatheffer, January 2004.  13st and several pounds  :B
resim
resim

Here I am posing towards the end of last year.  Weight is pretty consistently between 10 1/2 and 11 stone - hasn't changed for ages but i've gone down 2 trouser sizes in the last 18 months.

resim

Whose up next??
I have not had any change in 15 years, not something I enjoy actually as I have the morphology of a scrawny 16yr old despite boxing, gym, climbing and cycling. (not all at the same time).

This is a shot of me in 1997 (check out the Radiohead poster behind me) the headband is gaffertape, all you need for a ninja outfit apparently...
resim
And this is me back last summer, I managed to get the tape off, but the rest remains unchanged...
resim
I'm nearly 32 for Christ's sake, I got ID'd the other day!
Keep it foolish...
Lol take the ID as a compliment - I always do!
to be honest i was delighted to be ID'd, but even so...
Keep it foolish...
There you go Wink

resim
resim

I'll dig out some even less flattering ones and scan them in tomorrow.
Oh well i suppose i better have a go.......

Before at about 18 stone
resim

After at about 14 and a half.

resim

Goal for this year is to get under 14 as finding it hard to shift the weight now. and my Age is working against me. But i am stocky any way.
MOTIVATIONAL POSTER

resim
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:MOTIVATIONAL POSTER

resim
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  There's nothing quite like just saying it like it is Wink
i shall have to find a picture of after but this is me before i discovered excersize

resim

yes that is my old belly/man boobs holding the shirt up :o

not quite as a good as improvment as some of you but i was still a lardy arse Tongue
How much weight have you lost then Steve?