This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike Radar
Does anyone ever go on there anymore?

I dont, only use this forum, STW and COC(K)
I do pop into the Workshop and Tech forum section once in a while for a nose - other than that, Im on here.

Im also a lurker in the STW Classifieds section for the past couple of days now - busy in there!
I must confess I had a little nose there at the weekend.   I got a bit bored reading a over-long thread about kicking walkers in the balls :Smile   And all the associated "you should be an ambasador", etc....  
I might just pop over to the General thread on there and ask if im ok NOT to wear a helmet when doing Northshore and 8ft drop offs.

That usually brings a few people out of hiding...  Tongue
Hardly go there now but occasionally check in on the old XC in Kent thread to see if there is any action
i havent used it ever since it started to mess around and display page load errors when i tried to open two threads at the same time Big Grin
I still go on there every now and then. I owe a lot to that forum as i wouldn't have kept up with the riding if it wasn't for the Health and Fitness forum encouraging me to keep at it and loose all that weight. The buying advice and workshop and tech forums still come in handy sometimes too.  
I visit there now and then, but mostly for PM's
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Treehugger" Wrote:I still go on there every now and then. I owe a lot to that forum as i wouldn't have kept up with the riding if it wasn't for the Health and Fitness forum encouraging me to keep at it and loose all that weight. The buying advice and workshop and tech forums still come in handy sometimes too.  

Amen to that Andy - i wouldn't know any of you guys if it weren't for BR!!

But this is my home now  8)
Oops, I just accidentaly mentioned tonights ride @ Blean on Bikeradar.  I seem to have bumped the old thread back to the top too.  Oh, and I blatently mentioned Sketchy again Wink  Can't believe they've never removed all those posts Big Grin