This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Thursday 25th, 18:45 @ Oaks Park.
A 2 hour ride round Blean and Clows woods, meeting 6:45 for 7pm start. This week with special guest appearances from Mike (Alkali) and Anne Smile
That's right, back by popular demand.

Just passing through Kent on our way to the Alps, hope Blean's as good as I remember. It'd be great to see some Sketchy faces, old and new.
Keep it foolish...
alkali Wrote:That's right, back by popular demand.

Just passing through Kent on our way to the Alps, hope Blean's as good as I remember. It'd be great to see some Sketchy faces, old and new.
It's better, loads of new trails you haven't rode before Smile
I will, keep meaning to go to Blean.
Count the skids in Big Grin good to have a catch up.
Will be getting there for a touch before 7 if not dead on, but will be ready to roll straight away so please don't leave without us.
Daisy & Deadpool2e will be along.... just so you don't get lost with Andy in charge

We can discuss our Alps adventure lots too!!!!

You are welcome to stay with us in the **Scarlett Johansson** room if you fancy 8-)
Can I have a postcode for the meet point please.
Cool dudes and dudets Smile

Oaks Park

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/maps/mCCrD">http://goo.gl/maps/mCCrD</a><!-- m -->
It's a sad state of affairs when I have to turn down a night with scarlet Johansen (that is what was offered, wasn't it Daisy?) but I'm heading off directly to sit in the mega traffic jams on the M20 to the channel tunnel.

Tell Scarlet to wait for me, I'll pencil her into my calendar when I'm back. And when I'm done with Drew Barrymore...
Keep it foolish...
alkali Wrote:It's a sad state of affairs when I have to turn down a night with scarlet Johansen (that is what was offered, wasn't it Daisy?) but I'm heading off directly to sit in the mega traffic jams on the M20 to the channel tunnel.

Tell Scarlet to wait for me, I'll pencil her into my calendar when I'm back. And when I'm done with Drew Barrymore...
Meh, rubbish Sad I wondered if that would affect things with you, thought the Chunnel was unnafected but just heard operation stack is on again, they do like a strike don't they!