This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluebell hill ride
Hi
It's short notice and a long shot but does anyone fancy meeting up tomorrow evening for a blast around the hill , I was thinking early evening ?
I'd love to, never ridden BBH, but I'm working night shifts at the mo.
Guys, looks like I'll be staying local for a bit thru December & possibly January.

Does anyone still do an evening ride during the week, LLC to BBH or similar?
Probably keep the hardtail with me as I don't wanna muller the Whyte in medway mud, but I guess it is meant to be UK proof Wink
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
Ride most weeks but don't normally post tbh as no-one every really replies so its a bit of a waste of time.. PM me your number & I'll keep you upto date
BBH riding great at the moment too Big Grin
Something tells me it's not riding quite as well today as it was yesterday Smile

Cheers Blayne, I'll be in Minster from start of December, during the week only so Tues/Weds/Thurs evening would be fab to ride n catch up Big Grin
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
Anyone riding this weekend?
Looking to test out my after post Xmas present to myself. Recovering from a cold ATM but I definitely what to get involved in the new year.
Thanks in advance
Hi Ched, only just seen this otherwise i would of. Most of my riding is in the dark at the moment. If you're into night rides we can hook up one evening perhaps
It's alright, thanks for replying though. I've never ridden at night, wouldn't dream of doing it on my own. I'm definitely willing to give it a go. I'll purchase a decent set of lights this week whilst the sales are on.
(01-02-2017, 08:42 PM)ched Wrote: It's alright, thanks for replying though. I've never ridden at night, wouldn't dream of doing it on my own. I'm definitely willing to give it a go. I'll purchase a decent set of lights this week whilst the sales are on.

Good plan...keep us posted