This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridge Jumper update
So I heard on the radio today that the guy who jumped off the Medway Motorway Bridge last night didnt die & is recovering in hospital after being rescued by the Coastguard. I'm not sure who would of been surprised the most by him not dying, him or the CG. :o
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:So I heard on the radio today that the guy who jumped off the Medway Motorway Bridge last night didnt die & is recovering in hospital after being rescued by the Coastguard. I'm not sure who would of been surprised the most by him not dying, him or the CG. :o

:o he is one lucky fella, he might not think that though, thats one hell of a drop to survive
Apparently the dent in the mud is seriously impressive, and although there were cop's running about everywhere, and the coastguard chopper buggered off a few seconds after he jumped, they still had to wait for my mate (a CG L2 officer) to direct the team on duty round to where he was, before they got him off the mud.. The mud isn't that deep so I guess the cop's didn't wanna get there feet dirty.

Was funny to watch though.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Now you watch him sue the Coastguard saying the downdraft blow him off & he was only looking over the edge.
Someone did that off the Sheppey bridge over this way - trouble is, its not quite high enough, and the water is far too deep to kill yourself.

The genius that tried it, done it in low tide, and embedded himself into the mud.

They soon got him out fine.

The police kept it quiet incase anyone else got the idea of just jumping it for fun! - knowing its deep enough to survive etc
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Now you watch him sue the Coastguard saying the downdraft blow him off & he was only looking over the edge.

Yeah, if he survives long enough. I shouln't imagine he's right in the head anyway, the jump probably didn't help..
The chopper was hanging around centre of the bridge looking over to him, a good 3/4 mile away from him... I'd like to see what they say if he did try it. I reckon it would be along the lines of "We saved your life, now f**k off you cheeky sod"
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Talking of choppers - - look what landed outside my house yesterday afternoon.....

resim

Neighbour a few doors away was taken seriously ill - that landing is about 6ft wide - genius flying.
dont know if you lot heard about the pepper spray incident at my old school christchurch (mashley may of) but we had an air ambulance there, got loads of photos somewhere  Undecided