This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton Enduro
Just spotted this, not to far for some people. Tempted to enter it solo for a laugh, do 3 hours, stop for quite a while then do some more! I also note the retro class but I think that would kill me riding the old bike that long heh, need comfort!

http://www.brightonbigdog.com/
Too far for you though!...

Tongue
Excuse me Mr I refuse to ever race, I have been to Surrey lots of times to compete now which is 90 odd miles each way
Might be interested as i'm free that weekend.  Would do it if we can get a few pairs together
"Breezer" Wrote:Excuse me Mr I refuse to ever race, I have been to Surrey lots of times to compete now which is 90 odd miles each way

I have you know I drove a very long way the other week NOT to race.... and cheer the boys home at Fowlmead.

Im up for the Brighton Ride - I hear the nightlife is "friendly" down in Brighton..... I'll wear my lycra.
I'm fairly keen for this... God this race thing is addictive... Tempted to do it solo, but think pairs will be much more sensible...
I'd be up for entering as a pair, but after 24/12 I should be able to go solo, but to make it more fun and less tiring, a pair would be prefered.

Haven't read the site yet, well, I've skimmed it.. But what is the age limit? Maybe young Steve could actually race for once..
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I've entered the bedgbury 12 Hour enduro (was a spur of the moment thing) so this in conjuction with the fowlmead 6 hour in July could be an ideal opportunity to get some time in the saddle.
"Breezer" Wrote:Just spotted this, not to far for some people. Tempted to enter it solo for a laugh, do 3 hours, stop for quite a while then do some more! I also note the retro class but I think that would kill me riding the old bike that long heh, need comfort!

http://www.brightonbigdog.com/

I did wonder if that link was another special for our Steve Big Grin
as per usual i cant enter its 18+ ...