This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bursting my Surrey Hills Cherry!
Had an amazing ride at Surrey Hills yesterday first time up there for me & my son & we loved it!

This may be small fry to some people here but I conquered the biggest jump/drop of my life. Crashed pretty hard on my first attempt but wasn't gonna let it beat me, so had a little word with myself & with help & encouragement from a mate I had to go again.

Next time I wanna land it better... But for now I'm glad I quit while I was ahead!

resim
That's the one by Northern monkey? impressive.
Good going there Jon. Always feels good when you've pushed your riding on. northern monkey has to be one of my favourite trails in Surrey, twisty fun with roots thrown in, with some big really well built jump to Finnish it off. Leaves me smiling from ear to ear, well apart from bending a pedal axle and snapping a crank arm on the third big jump at end of last year, still walked away without even a bruise so all good Big Grin
Definitely a great place! And those cheese straws at the end!!!!

Looking forward to exploring more.