This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canterbury cycle show.
http://www.canterburycycleshow.co.uk/

I was in biketart today and they gave me a flyer for the show which is the 22-24th of April.

Anybody planning on going?
I am planning on going with a few friends and then having a few beers in the city.

I could do it in the other order but I may end up buying something expensive and shiney!!!!!!!
Heard about this from the in-laws and might head along if I'm around. Would like to support it
Hmm. We could all have a bit of a meet up. Any of the Medway peeps want to come along and lower the tone?
Will probably pop along.
Looking like a good show, got all excited about going to this, but it clashes with going to chicksands for my first time.
Let us know what the shows like, hopefully will be an annual event?
What day are people going? I'm gonna pop along and would be good to say "hello" for the 1st time in a very long time...

(Yes, it really is me!)
I am aiming to get there for about half ten Saturday, with a couple of friends. Wouldn't have thought it would be more than a few hours walking round. Then a maybe a beer or two in Canterbury, in the afternoon.

If anyone is around it will be good to meet up.