This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest
ok im bored so thought why not, there will be no prize for the best one apart from the glee and bragging rights over other forum members that you are better/more bored then they are

First Caption Contest :

resim

"0 to Faceplant in around 2 seconds"

so whats everyone got ?
Steve thinks "thank god i don't have disc brakes - i'd lose a finger!"
"pittgoat" Wrote:Steve thinks "thank god i don't have disc brakes - i'd lose a finger!"

nick ...

resim

please keep ontopic ... god mods these days  :Smile

ps : Nick thinks " god im glad this bike doesnt have a front mech ... " Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Steve thinks "If only I hadnt cut down my seatpost so much, I might not have lost my thigh grip on it and now looks whats happened. I bet it snaps along with my rear mech hanger when I land as well ffs"
o come on ... it was a irrational decision  Big Grin

new ones coming tomorrow though  ;D

anyhow can we get back to the idea of this thread please  Big Grin
"I don't care what people say, Superman was not a fictional character"
Who's nicked the foam pit?

I'll play along steve if no one else will
Oy that was a photo related caption, as was Breezers!  Not our fault if we find you hilarious Steve Wink

BTW check out the category... "Off topic" Wink
"pittgoat" Wrote:Oy that was a photo related caption, as was Breezers!  Not our fault if we find you hilarious Steve Wink

BTW check out the category... "Off topic" Wink

o i do try nick :K) Big Grin, it wasent in any way related to the photo though, number one breezer BMX's dont have have rear mechs Tongue maybe my preffered sport  :Smile Big Grin

and nick i do believe i was told to be ontopic in an offtopic post by you just a few days ago Wink

thanks for being civilized leadbasher ... unlike this rabble Tongue
I don't have to put up with this cheek.  I'm a mod so i can tell you what i like Wink

I'm off to the pub...