This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DT Swiss Forks, Easton seatposts, XT, Formula brakes, tyres, other parts
Plenty of bits for sale following a bike split and a bit of a clearout

Brand new 2013 29er DT Swiss XMM Twin Shot 100mm forks with 163mm tapered carbon steerer and 15mm axle. Fitted but never ridden. Approx 180mm steerer but can get a more accurate measurement when removed from the bike. £250
Easton EC70 carbon seatpost, fitted but never ridden. 31.6mm diameter, 400mm length. £40
Easton EC90 carbon seatpost, fitted but never ridden. 30.9mm diameter, 400mm length. £50
Continental Race King 29er tyre, 2.2, Race Sport. Brand new, £20
Formula RX brakes, white or black (I love these brakes - I'll keep the set that don't sell). £80
Truativ Stylo double and bash with chain device (still have the outer ring if triple is preferred). £45
XT shifters, 3 x 9sp. £35
SLX front mech FD M-665. £10
Charge Spoon saddle, used condition. £10
Aspen, Mud X, High Roller and Rampage tyres - all used but some life left in them. £10 each or offers
Also town / pub bike. Fully rigid, 26 inch wheels, solid frame, XT 8sp shifters. £50

Pics here

I can get more pictures of specific components on request and can easily arrange if anyone wants to take a look either in the Sevenoaks area or elsewhere around London and the South East (I travel around quite a lot)
Hey dude, your picture link above sends me to my own flickr feed, either you're stalking me or it's just not the right address. I like the sound of a sexy stalker though.
Keep it foolish...
Updated - try now and let me know!
That's better
Keep it foolish...
Plenty of bits still for sale. Make me an offer and take them off my hands!

Brand new 2013 29er DT Swiss XMM Twin Shot 100mm forks with 163mm tapered carbon steerer and 15mm axle. Fitted but never ridden. £230
Easton EC70 carbon seatpost, fitted but never ridden. 31.6mm diameter, 400mm length. £40
Continental Race King 29er tyre, 2.2, Race Sport. Brand new, £15
Formula RX brakes, white or black. Hose lengths of the black set are 80 and 130cm - white will be similar. 160 or 180mm rotors. £75
Truativ Stylo double and bash with chain device (still have the outer ring if triple is preferred). £35
XT shifters, 3 x 9sp. £30
SLX front mech FD-M665. £10
Charge Spoon saddle, used condition. £10
Aspen, Mud X, High Roller and Rampage tyres - all used but some life left in them. £5 each
Also town / pub bike. Fully rigid, 26 inch wheels, size about medium, solid frame, XT 8sp shifters. £35

Pics: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/130653298@N06/sets/72157650346087376/">https://www.flickr.com/photos/130653298 ... 346087376/</a><!-- m -->
Seatpost and shifters now sold