This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadpool's big night out ;)
Are you going to this Mark?  Can i come too, or am i not hip enough to roll with your crew?

Word
they see me rollin', they hatin', Can't catch me ridin' sketchy.

Seen Blud
Keep it foolish...
Shut yo mouth, mo fo.

On a serious note. Do girls like that actually exist in herne bay  Undecided
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:On a serious note. Do girls like that actually exist in herne bay  Undecided

I doubt it, but if they do i'm going to be making trips over there quite frequently from now on!
view the gallery page on talk's website, thats what the girls are really like...
Keep it foolish...
Are there any thin/normal sized women up there?  Big Grin
there is a supremely hot one i work with, she would distainfully glance at you and flounce off, demand a drink from a stranger and be found later that evening arguing with a kebab shop owner. Then she would awake with no hangover. She is a law unto herself and possibly Amy Winehouse's mentor.
Keep it foolish...
We need photos
"Herne Bays Finest Nightclub" apparently.

a bit like

"Piles : The most prominent of anal health conditions"

Is there more than one nightclub in Herne bay then?

"BMJBOY : Quite possibly the sexiest and richest BMJBOY on this forum"

Not difficult to achieve such status..... Tongue
I think they should be done under false advertising