This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Assorted stuff
Not really for sale, its free to whoever wants it, first come first served, all by SketchyMail. Postage is extra!

Elite alu bottle cages - used
resim

Bar plugs, two ODI and three(?!) generic
resim

Lock on Grips, Specialized with waffle back used for one ride - SOLD

Lock on Grips, On One, brand new - SOLD

KMC 9spd quick link, brand new
resim

Stans No Tubes, rim tape in two thicknesses, two rubber rims strips and two stickers! - SOLD

Hope 15mm to QR adaptors
resim

Truvativ X-Glide XX 39T chainring, used but good condition
resim

Truvatic X-Glide XX 26T chainring, brand new
resim

Truvativ Clean Sweep X 160mm disc, used but plenty of life left
resim
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I could put the Stan's kit to use. However, if someone else desperately wants it they can have it.
Ooo more freebies Smile I'll have both sets of grips. Not being greedy (Deadpool Tongue ), for the Covert and Dad's bike, if he ever rides the bloody thing! Let me know what postage is to Whitstable.
I was about to dibs the Stans kit as my rear wheel keeps leaking air. Dammit
General Sparks Wrote:I was about to dibs the Stans kit as my rear wheel keeps leaking air. Dammit

The rimstrips wouldn't fit your bike, they're for 26" wheels. If you need some tape, by all means take some.
Ryan, Ill put the kit to one side and we can arrange a beer soon and Ill bring it along.

Andy, do you want the plugs to go with the grips as well? Ill work out a postage cost, unless you want to swing past Sittingbourne and pick them up from me at work. The only problem being is you only have tomorrow or Friday to do that!
treaclesponge Wrote:Ryan, Ill put the kit to one side and we can arrange a beer soon and Ill bring it along.

Andy, do you want the plugs to go with the grips as well? Ill work out a postage cost, unless you want to swing past Sittingbourne and pick them up from me at work. The only problem being is you only have tomorrow or Friday to do that!
I didn't relalize you worked in Sittingborne, i could drop in on the way back from Brighton tomorrow if i'm done early enough. Pm me your work address and i'll let you know what time when i'm leaving Brighton.
Plenty more stuff to go lads and ladies, all free! Big Grin