This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Dialled Prince Albert & MacBook Pro
I'm selling my Medium Purple Dialled Bikes Prince Albert and also my MacBook Pro.  

Medium Dialled PA Mk1

Purple Med Frame (Mk 1)
Shimano Hone Groupset
Mavic 321 Rims
Dual Control Shifters\brakes Hone front disc (203mm) LX rear (160)
Tioga Tyres
RS Revelation 426 forks
Eastern Vice Stem

resim
resim

It's in good condition, has a few little scuffs etc as you would expect and it's a shame to have to get rid of it.

(pedals and computer not included in price, and ODI lockons could really do with a couple of new screws)

MacBook Pro (not unibody)

Macbook Pro 2.4 ghz, 4gb ram, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT 256mb, 150gb HD

It's in great condition, and comes with psu, install discs, a foof laptop sleeve and a targus laptop bag. It will have a fresh copy of OSX installed and patched (plus iLife 08). I can also include a Lacie Rugged USB drive with a ton of apps and games so you can pick and choose what you want installed for an additional £50

Pictures availbale on request

Looking for offers around £850 plus P & P for the MacBook Pro, and £550 for the PA

Would prefer Cash, Bank Transfer or PayPal Gift. Happy to accept normal PayPal if you meet me half way with the fees (would probably be around £30 extra for the MBP and abnout £12 for the PA). Postage can be arranged or happy for it to be collected (based in Rainham, Kent).