This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale - Whyte E120 XT
I'm selling my excellent Whyte E120 XT

Size  Medium

Year  2008

Bike weight  26lbs

Full Carbon Frame with 120mm of rear wheel travel
Rock Shox Revelation 456 Air sprung fork with 130mm of travel
XT Wheelset (Tubeless)
XT Crankset
XT Mechs and shifters
XT Servowave Disc Brakes
Easten Oversize Stem
Monkeylife Carbon Handlebars XC Lo rise 685 Width
Thompson Seatpost
Fizik Gobi saddle
Maxxi Ignitor Tyres Tubeless

This is a very good bike, it has been ridden but maintained.

The good - Frame in excellent condition, drive train runs smoothly, hassle free reliable forks and frame, powerful reliable brakes, brand new front tyre and the back has loads of tread left.

The bad - There is some cable rub marks on the crown of the fork, these do not effect the performane in any way.The grips are getting a little worn and the end caps are scuffed. The brake reservoirs are scratched. The Thompson seat post has some marks from the crud catcher.

As mentioned this bike has been ridden so is not quite in showroom condition but the frame is in excellent condition and everything works perfectly.

It is light, extremely strong, stiff and very fast, it flies uphill, is something special on the flat and through singletrack and can and does handle the descents with aplomb. It is a cracking comfortable all day XC/Trail bike that can handle pretty much anything you are lightly to ride in the UK, I have ridden very nearly all the Welsh trail centres and the 7stanes on it and it was a joy.

Quote from BikeRadar review - Bang on race weight, but with real trail authority and a dynamic character, this bike feels like it's supplied with your mate's giblets tied to the seatpost.

I am looking for £1650

Bare in mind that this years XT bike retails at £3000... that makes this a red hot bike at a red hot bargain price!!!

Please get in touch for pictures or if you have any questions...

Thanks

NOTE - Sketchy forum users, if anyone is interested you are welcome to a demo ride.. thats demo ride, not joy ride!! and of course I will do my best for you on the price...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mbnut.pinkbike.com/album/Whyte-E120/">http://mbnut.pinkbike.com/album/Whyte-E120/</a><!-- m -->
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />