This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead Summer Sizzler Race 2
Anyone else actually doing this as im the only one signed up on their site or do you just pay more on the day?  Undecided
"Breezer" Wrote:Anyone else actually doing this as im the only one signed up on their site or do you just pay more on the day?  Undecided

I'm working at Ascot so i just can't make it back in time....   i'm sure quite a few guys will be there and enter on the day
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
£2 less to enter before hand though, thats almost a pint in the pub!
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:£2 less to enter before hand though, thats almost a pint in the pub!

that is/was a pint at our local when i last checked Wink
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:that is/was a pint at our local when i last checked Wink

Im moving near you then, over £3 a pint here.

How many of us racing this thurs? - I think its about 8-10 I reckon.
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Im moving near you then, over £3 a pint here.

How many of us racing this thurs? - I think its about 8-10 I reckon.
im now free thursday after having to cancel my cineam date  :o might be racing ... is anyone heading from/near ashford as i highly doubt i can make the train in time for practice  Undecided
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:im now free thursday after having to cancel my cineam date  :o might be racing ... is anyone heading from/near ashford as i highly doubt i can make the train in time for practice  Undecided
What's the point of going on a date to the cinema Undecided  I thought the whole point of a date was to talk and get to know each other.

If it is possible for you to get the train arriving at Whitstable before 5pm i can take you the rest of the way.
Ah but Andy the youth of today have no imagination so therefor are 'bored' almost constantly, the cinema is a good relief.. But yeah.. Pointless as you can't talk, unless you make an evening of it.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:What's the point of going on a date to the cinema Undecided  I thought the whole point of a date was to talk and get to know each other.

If it is possible for you to get the train arriving at Whitstable before 5pm i can take you the rest of the way.

thats what i said ... but she insisted  :Smile

whitstable is even more of a train as there isnt a direct one, cheers for the offer though Smile
looks like ill be missing this one ... im definelty going to the next one as im off sixth form then ! maybe enter the 6hr one aswell  Undecided biking sure does get addictive, time consuming and with my bike expensive :o
&quot;Papa Smurf&quot; Wrote:Ah but Andy the youth of today have no imagination so therefor are 'bored' almost constantly, the cinema is a good relief.. But yeah.. Pointless as you can't talk, unless you make an evening of it.

let me reply before you stone me Tongue

any ideas when the july one is ? i MUST enter one, god it will be even harder on me ... as ill be with all the young racers  :o