This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead Summer Sizzler Race 3
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.riderhq.com/events/fowlmeadsummersizzlermtbseries-race3">http://www.riderhq.com/events/fowlmeads ... ries-race3</a><!-- m -->

i shall hoepfully be there, if i can grab a lift of someone again please ;D
Buy me a van and I will pick you up heh

I will be there unless something major comes up.
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Buy me a van and I will pick you up heh

I will be there unless something major comes up.

we had a clio and we managed to fit my dads road bike and my banshee in it Wink
Yeah should be good for this, lift depending.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Im good for it (well, attending it anyway!) Same deal again Steve? unless Mashley can help out if nearer?

About time leadbashers racing pedigree was displayed huh???

Come on guys, if I can do it, then anyone can - I may get overtaken by an old lady walking her dog while riding a motability scooter, but its the taking part that counts huh?
Count me in for this one, see if we can get the full Team Sketchy in attendance!
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Im good for it (well, attending it anyway!) Same deal again Steve? unless Mashley can help out if nearer?

About time leadbashers racing pedigree was displayed huh???

Come on guys, if I can do it, then anyone can - I may get overtaken by an old lady walking her dog while riding a motability scooter, but its the taking part that counts huh?

if mashley can help me out that would be great ? but if not hope you dont mind ben Smile

definetly anyone can do it ... come on if i can do it on my tank anyone can Big Grin
If you dont mind being overtaken by a very small girl on an even smaller pink bike....

then anyone can do it....

I want to see Andy on a lightweight HT - can we make him do it? I reckon we can get him in the low numbers if we groom him into a weight weenie!
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:If you dont mind being overtaken by a very small girl on an even smaller pink bike....

then anyone can do it....

I want to see Andy on a lightweight HT - can we make him do it? I reckon we can get him in the low numbers if we groom him into a weight weenie!

I will be there work permitting...

I have a 20.5 lb hardtail with laser handling... i would loan it to Crazy Horse but i think he maybe better of on a full sus
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I will be there work permitting...

I have a 20.5 lb hardtail with laser handling... i would loan it to Crazy Horse but i think he maybe better of on a full sus

so whats this crazy horse thing anyway ? :Smile