This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frame, forks, bars etc for sale
Thread restarted to neaten it up a bit!  Still for sale are:

Rockshox Revelations 2007, 85-130mm adjustable travel coil forks with 200mm steerer
Ritchey carbon handlebars, £45
Ritchey stem, as above link, 90mm as new , £20
Superstar chainset (needs new chainrings which are available for £35).  Comparable to XT, £30
Trance frame (available next week once i've had the shock serviced by Mojo)
XT shadow long cage rear mech, £35
XT front mech, £15
Pair of XT shifters (3/9sp) plus cables if needed, £40

I'll be posting on the other forums once i've taken pictures etc but wanted to give Sketchy members first dibs on this stuff.  Reply or PM if you're interested in any of it and we can talk about prices.  I will post more information about specific components when i've had time to sort it all out
Pics and further info

Front mech (34.9 mm clamp but I also think I have a shim or two) - FDM770
Shifters - SLM770
Cranks - X12

Also have a pair of M775 XT servo wave hydro disc brakes (160mm centrelock rotors). Some scuffing on the lever body. £120

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
"pittgoat" Wrote:Thread restarted to neaten it up a bit!  Still for sale are:
Rockshox Revelations 2007, 85-130mm adjustable travel coil forks with 200mm steerer

Price & piccies for the Rockshoxs?
Hi Tinc,

I've given Mike first refusal on those - i think he's taking a look next week so i'll be in touch if he doesn't take them
OK.  Noy entirely sure they're what I want, but gotta be worth a look if they are no good to mike.
Tincs... I'm gonna tell your wife & she's gonna kick your ass... unless you bribe me with beer of coarse  Big Grin
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Tincs... I'm gonna tell your wife & she's gonna kick your ass... unless you bribe me with beer of coarse  Big Grin

:o Stella do? Wink
When you getting the forks ?  Has the frame arrived yet ?
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:When you getting the forks ?  Has the frame arrived yet ?

Ah... now you've lost your beer.  I thought you were paying attention!  I'm only on the list for the forks matey!
Frame not arrived yet, although It was only posted yesterday at best - no way RM will be that quick!