This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPX Files??
Lucky for me I have a friend who works for Garmin and with their staff discount have managed to secure for me a Garmin Edge 1000 Performance bundle at a huge discount ... it's in the post on its way to me now so I'm looking forward to using it to find and ride lots of new routes & trails.

Which begs the question ... I've googled a few sites like Wikiloc etc but not found many routes in or around East Sussex & West Kent apart from the usual SDW, Downs Link, Bewl, Bedgebury, Cuckoo Trail.

Does anyone have any links or advice where I can download GPX files from for my new toy?
Become a Strava premium member - then you can download from there
I'm a bit of a cheapskate & Strava's quite expensive isn't it?
Have a go at googling .gpx might work. It sucks that strava has stopped doing them. There was a gpx file thread on the old forum. Not sure if it is still living. Someone on here must be a strava premium member and could email them to you I guess.

https://www.justgoride.co.uk/routes/explore
I would send you some but Garmin Connect won't let me share routes any more :?
Thanks all.

Looked around and found a few free ones today. Also Strava is doing a 30day free trial at the mo, so I may take advantage of that and download as many GPX routes as I fancy in those 30 days of free premium, then once I've had my fill, let the membership slide.