This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Trance Frame, 2007 Medium
Medium Giant Trance frame, medium.  Great working order and builds into a really nice bike.

The good:
*Its just been stripped down and cleaned.  All the suspension linkages have been checked and are fine.  There is no structural damage to the bike whatsoever.
The shock is perfect.  I've just got it fully serviced by Mojo who have replaced all bushings, reducers, seals, fluids, decals and even put on a new air can.  It's as close to brand new as you could get
*A Hope QR seatpost clamp and Cane Creek headset are included

The not quite so good:
There are some scatches and rub marks, much as you would expect from a 2007 frame

Other info - takes a 30.9mm seatpost and comes with a couple of chainstay protectors which are a little tatty but functional.  They can be kept, removed or replaced.

I'm looking for £300 and would prefer collection (Canterbury) or meet-up rather than posting but we could look into postage if necessary

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
Could really do with shifting this so would take £285.  Spread the word!
Passed link around at work Wink
Thanks Smile
Austin Maestro Clubman, Perkins Diesel FTW snigger

OT!

Have you tried Singletrack, ive shifted stuff on there recently quite easily, plus no ebay fees
"Breezer" Wrote:Austin Maestro Clubman, Perkins Diesel FTW snigger

OT!

Have you tried Singletrack, ive shifted stuff on there recently quite easily, plus no ebay fees

Its on STW but thanks for the reminder as i couldn't update the ad last night (site mainteneance)

Its also on BR and advertised on the work intranet.  Hoping to shift it soon!
Still for sale...  Bank account is empty!!!
Still for sale.  My bank manager is rubbing his hands with glee Wink

£280 wanted...
Sold, muahahaha!  I can afford to eat again!
Want to buy me dinner?