This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from...
Perth Western Australia!

No bikes here so sadly not riding, but getting plenty of kiting in and today managed to spend the day by the river wakeboarding and drinking beer in the sunshine!

As i right this most of you are off round Blean, lucky buggers, gutted i am missing that!

resim

I think I'll live with missing out though Wink

Hows the snow? its about 33 degrees here!
Rou....

You're out of the team.

How dare you go off around the world sunning yourself and kitesurfing and probably doing it all on account and getting paid for it.

Everyone here is jealous, and a petition has been set up to ban you from the site for having the best job in the world!

{Clearly the above is all bollox, but not about the jealousy part}

Looks excellent matey, we are enjoying about 8degrees here, no drinking, and probably all miserable looking at your picture!  Big Grin

Im even more depressed as my new bike isnt "quite" finished yet, should be done this weekend though.
I thought you might appreciate the Judith Chalmers snap shot Ben! Just for you i have been wearing factor 50 so i don't go too brown! For all the sunshine sea and sand i am missing my bike and bizarrely the mud back home!

Looking forwards to seeing the finished bike.

Sadly this trip isn't on account, some inconsiderate friends are getting married so i had to come. The lifestyle is great in my job but the wages are shocking why was i not a footballer! Wink
How exactly have you managed to go to Australia without the missus heh. I presume its for work although you don't seem to be doing much of that!  Tongue
"Legless" Wrote:I thought you might appreciate the Judith Chalmers snap shot Ben! Just for you i have been wearing factor 50 so i don't go too brown! For all the sunshine sea and sand i am missing my bike and bizarrely the mud back home!

Looking forwards to seeing the finished bike.

Sadly this trip isn't on account, some inconsiderate friends are getting married so i had to come. The lifestyle is great in my job but the wages are shocking why was i not a footballer! Wink
Say's right there Breezer Tongue

Rou- I'm not jelouse.....much Wink  But if you come back with a really good tan i will have to push you in the mud Wink
Tongue
To be fair i did miss out on what Mary told me was the greatest bike ride of all time, well OK maybe the ride wasn't epic but the whole social event was, so it isn't all roses.

I'm desperately trying to keep fit, but the diet here consists of burgers, sausages, chips and crisps and lots of beer. Expect wheezing unfit Rou on the next night ride i manage to make!

And yes i do deserve a big push in the mud. Still if its any consolation its 35 degrees today, hardly pleasant! Wink
i think you could have extended the railey a bit more Rou, poor show. Smile

Id hate to be in sunny australia kiting and wake boarding   >Sad >Sad