This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Thread
Well as the title says this is a happy birthday thread ... to laugh at everyone getting older  Wink

So i think the start person is....

Breezer, happy birthday (thumbsup)
Don't forget to put your d-o-b in your profile.  Then it'll show up as a calendar event for us all to laugh look at Wink
Still never met you Breezer but Happy Birthday.  21 again??!
Thanks all. Not 21, but 22 heh

Just realised I am TWICE Steves age, 'kin hell!  :'( ??)
Happy Birthday!  Smile

Im 30 this year...  I will go and hide around that time.
"Breezer" Wrote:Thanks all. Not 21, but 22 heh

Just realised I am TWICE Steves age, 'kin hell!  :'( ??)

its nothing to worry about Big Grin,16 is over rated  Wink i meann no pubs no clubs no car Sad

infact 16 sucks Big Grin
All makes it easier to save for that Pitch, every cloud and all that...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:All makes it easier to save for that Pitch, every cloud and all that...

its not when someone doing the same job as you gets £1.50 more an hour as they are 18  >Sad takes the mick Sad
fair enough, that sucks.
Keep it foolish...
hah all you can eat curry for £6.95, im not a big eater but tonight I went for it, then about 15 minutes after I stopped the pain began and I was in agony for an hour, until the ridiculous farts started and then it all got better  8)