This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Just blown the dust off my login.
Welcome along, who & where are you and what kinda riding d'ya do ? :lol: :lol:
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
Hello stranger! How you doing, does this mean you are gonna start riding the propper bike again? Wink
The prodigal son returns!
Evening Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Hello back at you buddy, hope your all well.
hello everyone, how is things?

Haha Andy, so youve heard about the road bike.... would love to ride the proper bike more but i just dont get the time at the moment, road bike means i can go out of my door and get a good ride in within a couple of hours. Do plan on getting out on the proper bike more now the trails hopefully dry up, went out a while back the trails were just trashed, cant be bothered with the faff. All the road riding means i think im the fittest ive ever been.

Getting William a balance bike soon, hes 17 months old now!
Buzz Wrote:hello everyone, how is things?

Haha Andy, so youve heard about the road bike.... would love to ride the proper bike more but i just dont get the time at the moment, road bike means i can go out of my door and get a good ride in within a couple of hours. Do plan on getting out on the proper bike more now the trails hopefully dry up, went out a while back the trails were just trashed, cant be bothered with the faff. All the road riding means i think im the fittest ive ever been.

Getting William a balance bike soon, hes 17 months old now!
Yes heard about that, lol, and had a little chuckle to myself after you saying you'd never do roady group rides Wink I completely understand though, i hate the slop this time of year and have hardly rode since November, haven't rode for 3 weeks and the last 3 rides i didn't enjoy at all. I often wish i had a roadie to ride along the coast to Broadstairs. In Wales this weekend with Mark, Rach, Ash, Nige, Nicholas, Skid and Laura and loving riding again as it's bone dry Smile Would be good to see you on a ride again once it drys up a bit Wink
Hello matey,

Nice to see you're still around, I'm in Devon now, you're welcome down here any time. I feel a bit silly posting on a kent forum as I've not rode with anyone on here for ages (last summer, one night only), but I'm still getting out regularly, including a few team laps of the Bontrager 24:12 back in the summer, though I was forced into a 6 week break over xmas due to being in plaster.

Can't believe your William is 17 months!
Keep it foolish...
Well if everyone is being polite and saying hello again. I guess I better join in.

Hello everyone. Long time no ride and all that, hope you are all well etc etc :lol: