This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herne Broomfield BMX Track
Went here with Mark and Del today, I had never realised quite how hard a lap of a BMX track could be! I need to be so much fitter to make one full speed lap, within 1/2 a lap I was having to fight to keep my speed up, by which time Mark had buggered off into the distance! But I have got a bit of a cold (I'm using Ade's excuse, as it's a good one) The track is well maintained, smooth, clean and is ideal for improving technique on bumps and jumps.
Keep it foolish...
Is it quite new as google maps shows it not built but I know they can be a few years behind

Does look pretty big and well maintained, all big doubles though so no good for me and this kid is probably quicker than I would go Sad

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEFGl54YcGw[/media]
Bexhill is quite weird as its full of old people, even more than Eastbourne and yet there are two small skate parks and big bmx track then theres a much bigger skate park in Hastings and a small indoor one!

The most ridiculous place though is the top of Bexhill in Sidley woods, trying to find a video now, you would not believe the dirt jumps!
I just nodded off watching that kid!
lol, he was going quick!!  Wink
Enjoyed today guys, Hope you sorted out your rear mech Mike.
"Breezer" Wrote:Is it quite new as google maps shows it not built but I know they can be a few years behind

Does look pretty big and well maintained, all big doubles though so no good for me and this kid is probably quicker than I would go Sad

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEFGl54YcGw[/media]
That is 1:25 of my life i will never get back! That was more boaring than watching Dom off Radio 1 mowing his lawn :o
might put the vid of me mangling my mech up later...
Keep it foolish...