This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the boy/girl in The Krankies
"BMJBOY" Wrote:GOOD DAY TODAY:

with very little "idiots" calling me asking stupid questions.

Do you prefer your morons small then?

resim
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Do you prefer your morons small then?

They are smaller and therefore easier to knock out, but usually faster to run away....

Ghetto Midgets....
resim
i still would...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:i still would...

Right height ay....?

They wouldnt have to get on their knees I suppose, and could also pass as a child in the cinema...

Cheap date....
with Rhohypnol everyone's a cheap date...
Keep it foolish...
Donno, how much is Rhohypnol to buy as a 16yr old mother of 4 in Hastings will put out after a ~£1 Capri Sun
"Breezer" Wrote:Donno, how much is Rhohypnol to buy as a 16yr old mother of 4 in Hastings will put out after a ~£1 Capri Sun

He says from experience....

I had you down as a can of Top Deck and a packet of munchies man myself...
I wish. My history with women is even worse than your history of times you have cleared that first climb at Bedgebury  Tongue   Big Grin  Sad

Last time there this slow rider got in my way but as I went to overtake him he took my line and I had to go right up on the right and over this log which basically resulted in about 3 track stands on the way up still I cleared it and rode off feeling ultra smug. Mudmonkey witnessed a similar level of skill riding out of a bombhole on the downs at the weekend. To be honest im not sure how I even had the grip especially to effectively restart from trackstand on such a hill, it can only be pure s3xual natural talent
"BMJBOY" Wrote:He says from experience....

I had you down as a can of Top Deck and a packet of munchies man myself...

My friend 'advertised' me on the classifieds section of my old companies intranet (GSK - global company, tens of thousands worldwide - cheers mate).  Anyway he asked for 50p and a twix.  A woman emailed him asking for a photo, on reciept of which she decided to haggle him down to a bag of quavers...  :'(
she must have been ultra hot to turn you down  Wink   we do work for GSK here, all their phone billing via Cable and Wireless