This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was fun - But it hurts!
I may have been sword/kung fu/Jedi fighting earlier with a mate at college with some 20mm Steel pipe...

He got me with a direct hit.. And now my middle finger on my Left hand is not the same shape, and F**k does it hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I've consulted 6 people about it, and only 1 reckon's it's not broken..

And yet I hardly ever break anything when MTB'ing.. Maybe I'm not riding hard enough.. Undecided
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:I may have been sword/kung fu/Jedi fighting earlier with a mate at college with some 20mm Steel pipe...

He got me with a direct hit.. And now my middle finger on my Left hand is not the same shape, and F**k does it hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin only you would be seen doing that jon Tongue

ive been at home the past few days after suffering from a severe case of man flu  Sad
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Big Grin only you would be seen doing that jon Tongue

ive been at home the past few days after suffering from a severe case of man flu  Sad

Haha I'll be seen doing anything given enough money Tongue

Poor Steve... Seeing as your already suffering, do you want my injury.. Might take your mind off the man flu..
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:Haha I'll be seen doing anything given enough money Tongue

Poor Steve... Seeing as your already suffering, do you want my injury.. Might take your mind off the man flu..
Big Grin its more then the man flu thats killing me, after over doing it at the gym my abs ache like stink and when i cough well it hurts .. alot Sad
Wehey I have full movement back! Well, sort of...

I can now mostly fold my finger over.. With a little help from my Right hand.. Got no power there though (Sounds abit rude that dunnit  Tongue)

But on the plus side.. I got bored, so made a heart and a pendant out of Lead, then got even more bored and made this:
resim
resim
After thought: I look deranged in that pic... Damn, and I'm trying to get out of that look...
Give it a stupid name and put a £50k price tag on it.... someone will buy it.
Funnily enough I was discussing a possible sale to the Gas engineer, but he couldn't afford to re-mortgage the house again :p

I'm the next Picasso you know..