This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Table
The battle for who talks the most s**t useful information.

1.Breezer              2,629  
2.BMJBOY              2,623  
3.SteveT1992        2,094  
4.pittgoat              1,331
5.Treehugger         1,173
6.Mbnut                  954
7.giantalkali            793
8.Buzzlightyear        766  
9.impished              714
10.Deadpool2e        638

Congratulations to Breezer, only just nipping it from Ben by 6 posts. Its a close battle for the top spot.
I can't see anyone dislodging the "big 3" for some time.  The rest of us are playing for 4th spot...
Agree the top 3 have a good lead on us all, you need to talk some serious....

Ive got my sights on Mike.
He's been a bit quieter on here of late and you seem to be more active so maybe is just a matter of time!
Steve needs to up his game. he used to be right up there.
"Blackers" Wrote:Steve needs to up his game. he used to be right up there.

I don't think we should encourage him Wink
Big Grin im slowly crawling it back .... notice my post count fell for around a month during my exams Wink

it is scary to think im spent so much time on here though :o ive been logged on and active for almost 40 solid days  :o
Can you see the whole table or is it just the top 10
Whole lot

http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?v-members/a-top/

Steve this is not an excuse for you to go replying to every message.
cool, thanks

Im 23rd

this is not a useless commment to get my posts up