This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightweight Knee Protection
After 2 and a bit years of service my Troy Lee knee/shins are going in the bit. Great pad.

Having a set of beefy fox knees in the cupboard I was after a lightweight compression fit type pad for days in the saddle and also keeping the knees warm in the winter!

So i've just ordered a set of the new 661 EXO's:

resim

I'll do a bit of a review after a few rides.

It would be good to see what other people have been wearing in what seems to be an expanding category of knee protection.

BP
I'm looking forward to the extended shin protection and warmth. Also useful will be how far it goes up the thigh which will stop shorts rubbing above the knees etc. Should be good
It will be interesting to hear if they slip or not after a few washes and ride.