This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovely Ice Cream
i've just discovered the best ice cream ever, but it is downstairs and I am not. Just got back from 40 mins of trundle round town, bit knackered now, so I'm staying put, but I will update you on the ice cream of champions when i next go downstairs. It has cinnamon in it, and something nutty is stuck between my teeth, so maybe nuts too. At least I hope so, or I've been abusing squirrels again... I shall keep you informed as events unfold...

resim
Keep it foolish...
:o the nicest ice cream ever :

resim

try and guess Wink
fat baboon? obese macaque? bloated gibbon? i do like a gibbon with a wafer...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:fat baboon? obese macaque? bloated gibbon? i do like a gibbon with a wafer...

Big Grin all wrong mike im afraid

thats it all you chubsters you have to work with your brain for the answer to the greatest ice cream in the world Big Grin

describe what you see Big Grin
Fat monkey?  Morbidly obese chimp?  Rick Waller?
incorrect nick  Wink

does no one eat ben and jerry's ice cream.... is it just a "young" thing  Big Grin Big Grin
Chunky monkey...

Haven't tried many of the Ben and Jerries ones but have heard people rave about them.  Cookie dough is nice

I'm hungry now.
"pittgoat" Wrote:Chunky monkey...

Haven't tried many of the Ben and Jerries ones but have heard people rave about them.  Cookie dough is nice

I'm hungry now.

weeeyyyyyyy we have a winner  Big Grin cant beat chunky monkey
chunky munky, very good.
Keep it foolish...
another one Wink

resim
resim
resim

those one dont watch skins wont be able to guess it Big Grin, sorry to turn it into a guess the ice cream thread mike Tongue