This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSN?
was just wundering who uses msn on here
only for hotmail, and not for chat or anything more advanced than email.
Keep it foolish...
i use it for everything  8) live messenger, live mail and live calender. only as it syncs with my phone Big Grin
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:nutshbroller@hotmail.com">nutshbroller@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

old email so dont email me on it but its my msn address
Topic moved

I have an MSN account but rarely use it - sometimes i used facebook chat and if i'm having a longer conversation then MSN is much better
I email or pick up the phone to speak to friends, does that make me old??  Tongue

I have skype'd on occasion, but with so many free calls I get with various phones, I dont need to MSN or anything like that.