This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary learns photography...
Mary is keen to take some shots at the 24/12 so i thought i had best give her a lesson or two with our camera gear. We went up the local woods and sessioned a few sections over and over to get the shots we wanted. She did really well and really enjoyed herself. With a bit more practice, and probably a better rider she should be quite handy...

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

Used our Canon Eos 20d for the shots and a Fish Eye and Sigma 17-70mm lens, we were mainly working on shot composition and framing, as well as a bit of panning. Getting a more woodland orientated flash so the next lot should be better...
Nice pics mate , where did you take them?
Just up at the local woods, there is a 15 minute loop which i use when it has been really dry for a bit of training. Not really big enough to warrant a Sketchy trip there. You ride uphill for 10 minutes, then there is a 5 minute downhill run with two places you can jump and some nice flowing trails. Ends in that "drop" section, i use the word "drop" lightly, it isn't that steep!
Did you have her up a tree for some of them....    

If Mary is keen to work on her photography skills then a few of the Enduro would be good...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Very good Rou/Mary, like the wide angle shots. I really should take my dslr out with me sometime.
Id love to be let loose on a proper DSLR - I take some pretty good shots (IMHO) on my pocket camera.

When I have a huge disposable income I will buy one one-day.
yeah sent her up a tree, in a bush, you name it! Was good fun and bodes well for the 24/12m
&quot;Legless&quot; Wrote:yeah sent her up a tree, in a bush, you name it! Was good fun and bodes well for the 24/12m

I meant tomorrow....   a couple of snaps of us riding round looking fresh and fit....   not
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />