This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 13th day time
I have a day off as it's my Birthday.

Swinley, Surrey or open to another suggestion.
I've still got 2 free tickets for the Hadleigh Park Golden Ticket day...You're more than welcome to them. I'll be up there with my son.

If you want em PM me your car Reg number for your free parking.
Hadleigh is not fully open until the 29th.
Yeah I know, I've got "golden tickets" for a VIP day today.

Gotta be there for 10, then you get a tour a free brew and get to ride the track all day... For nowt

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194&p=1531#p1531">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194&p=1531#p1531</a><!-- l -->

I'm leaving in 10minutes so if you want the spare tickets you'll need to msg me quick.
jonboy1066 Wrote:I'm leaving in 10minutes so if you want the spare tickets you'll need to msg me quick.

Er? Today is the 6th not the 13th which is the topic of this thread.
Yeah, sorry. Lol misread the OP.