This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning
Morning All

Hope y'all good and groovy Smile

Have just found the forum so thought I'd register and say hello.  I've recently moved to Medway from Maidstone so currently having all sorts of fun getting lost.  Speaking of which its my day off so I'm off out into the mist to see where I end up!

Have fun y'all Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Greetings Fella - You've come to the right place.

Just checked your Pics - looks like a regular haunt of yours is BlueBell Hill area (BBH) - Theres tons of riding down around there by a fair portion of us lot, checkout the many, many threads about it.

Welcome to Sketchy.
Where abouts in Medway
Welcome to the forum.  You'll find there's a great bunch of guys here who love to talk about biking and even more people who like to talk utter drivel (myself included) about anything and everything

Hope to see you out on the trails soon!
I do a lot of riding on BBH, mainly from Aylesford towards Medway via Kits Koty, its a killer climb but well worth the view at the top.  

I've been out a few times heading towards Thurnham/Bearsted,Hollingbourne along the NDW but dont know too much round there and have recently started exploring out the back of Cuxton/Halling/Snodland etc.  If you've seen somebody looking very confused with an OS map out it was probably me lol.

With a bit of luck I'll make it out later after family duties have been dispensed with for a lazy Sunday afternooner  Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Hi, that's where we started this morning. Carpark by the bridge in Aylesford and up to BBH via Tyland barn>white horse stone>Kit's coty. That's quite a climb with not much war up. All dry though which was very good. The gloopy trail at the top was all dry as well. Great ride today with Treehugger who joined us and we headed to Shorne Country park. People are definitively more friendly (or don't give a f**k) when you are on footpath around the Medway towns. Never been challenged .... not like in the woods around Canterbury
"Michael" Wrote:Hi, that's where we started this morning. Carpark by the bridge in Aylesford and up to BBH via Tyland barn>white horse stone>Kit's coty. That's quite a climb with not much war up. All dry though which was very good. The gloopy trail at the top was all dry as well. Great ride today with Treehugger who joined us and we headed to Shorne Country park. People are definitively more friendly (or don't give a f**k) when you are on footpath around the Medway towns. Never been challenged .... not like in the woods around Canterbury
Yep was a fantastic ride today, i really enjoyed it, despite struggleing a bit on the hills. Still not home yet as my nan insisted on buying us lunch before dropping her back home in Essex. I'm properly fooked now after riding yesterday as well. I need to start riding more during the week again!
StayHigh, I'm from rochester and am also starting to explore over snodland way but like you know I know very little over that way.

Be good to join you sometime if you want?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o