This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New reverb out now.
Ok to some people this isn't all that great, but for me one of the top mtb inventions in all of history is the dropper seatpost. And out of them all the rockshox reverb for me is the best of the best.
So how is the new one any better? For the small part they've totally replaced most of the inner workings, claiming to have sorted any previous problems. But for me the most fantastic part is it now comes in a 170mm drop, that's right folks 170mm :o
I'm currently running a 150mm post which is awesome but it still found my jewels getting a flicking from the saddle on the really steep stuff and and big rowdy sections sometime a good slap Confusedhock:
A purchase of one of these is on my wish list but think il let the offers come out to get the rrp price down from £375.
Here's a good link to what's new <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/First-Look-2017-RockShox-Reverb-B1-Same-Look-All-New-Guts-and-More-Travel,9905/Slideshow,0/bturman,109">http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features ... turman,109</a><!-- m -->
Thanks for the info dude, and for the mental image!! :lol:
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn)