This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice one
Good work knocking out a forum like that Ade.  You'd get on well with my ex - she's a geek too.  Says the scientist here Wink

Hmm, now i can legitimately post off topic i'm struggling to think of anything inane enough.

Oh here's one - does anyone else think BK burgers are better than McD's, but McD have the better chips?  Had an argument with a friend recently who said the opposite.  What a tool!

I realise both are sh1te but hey it's a talking point  Smile
In the effort of inane banter... BK burgers are the best by far, but sometimes you just can't stomach a whole one and a McD's is the only answer. BK chips are crap as in an effort to be healthy they stopped putting salt on them so they now taste bland.

However consumption of a McDonalds will always result in the consumer feeling McShit, this precedes a strong need to McSick and not long after a clogging of the McArteries will ensue...

Can't beat a McD's strawberry milk shake though...
Yeah, but you should see what they put in the McShake ??)
So this is where Steve will live then.................Smile
Hi

My Name is Buzz,
i have arrived  8)

looking good so far  Wink

exam went better then i thought Big Grin

so im thinking of treating myself to them toras this month Tongue
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:i have arrived  8)

looking good so far  Wink

exam went better then i thought Big Grin

so im thinking of treating myself to them toras this month Tongue

Seems only fair.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:So this is where Steve will live then.................Smile

??)  i hope that wasent aimed at me  Tongue
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:??)  i hope that wasent aimed at me  Tongue

Sorry mate but you do tend to get a bit excited ;D

Ade (super mod) can you add more smileys???
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Sorry mate but you do tend to get a bit excited

Cut down on the alco pops. Smile