This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Sketchy MTB Mugs!
OK, so the project Im working on has been leaked to the press, I now have a load of paparazzi outside, and I might aswell come clean....

ROLL UP FOR YOUR VERY OWN SKETCHYMTB PERSONALISED MUG!

resim
resim

High quality dishwasher safe personalised mugs are now available.

Mugs are £8 each delivered or 2 for £14 delivered

Each mug will have the Sketchy Chainring logo and web address on each side with optional personalistion word running down the centre.

Its no extra for personalistion, and you can also have to have it plain if you so wish (no discount, sorry)

Please be aware, that if we hit our target sales of at least 20 mugs, then Sketchy will automatically get the CTC paid for IN FULL by your generous purchase.

So please, if you want one, dig deep for your own personalised SketchyMUG and help get the "club" insured and safe from the claim culture!

Payment will be the same principle as before : Payment via paypal once a complete list of names/orders has been taken.

What better way to bum around wasting valuable working hours than by browsing Sketchy drinking a brew from a Sketchy Mug.....

Im told they also hold beer too, so they are multi-functional.  Wink

Please fill in the spreadsheet below with your order.

Thanks for supporting Sketchy.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r..._UNafoK4Yw
looking good !

when do you want payment for these ... as i can do end of the week ?
Big thankyou to BMJBOY for the mugs ;D  Looking good 8)

Just quick note that, all donations received so far WILL be used in toward payment of CTC Affiliation, as I origanally promised.  Any extra raised from the sale of the mugs will be put with the ad revenue towards the ultimate aim of a new bike unlimited hosting and all the benefits that will bring Wink
Still not sure on only 2 chainrings as it makes me want to buy a road bike. Would I be allowed to get one with bmjboy written on it or my own name only?
"Breezer" Wrote:Still not sure on only 2 chainrings as it makes me want to buy a road bike. Would I be allowed to get one with bmjboy written on it or my own name only?
Proper mountain bikers only have 2 chainrings Tongue
"Breezer" Wrote:Still not sure on only 2 chainrings as it makes me want to buy a road bike. Would I be allowed to get one with bmjboy written on it or my own name only?

You can have what you like on it, seeing as Im in charge, I may just put what I like on for you!  Tongue
Help Steve.... I can't acces the spreadsheet!!!! :'(
"impished" Wrote:Help Steve.... I can't acces the spreadsheet!!!! :'(

Big Grin kick ben then Tongue

google docs is very touch and go ... if you want to make it work everytime you have to click on teh share tab and then publsih it as a webpage
Fix it fix it fix it!  I'm about to put my order in
Keep clicking it'll work eventually, I've set it up right, and it's open sharing

after 3 clicks it wOrked on my iPhone