This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I Dived In
have ordered the new bike now, and picking it up friday or saturday  ;D

all im saying is it weighs 32lbs ish (alot more when fatty me sits on it Wink ) and is full sus, pictures will follow when i pick it up  8)

so anyone care to hazard a guess?

dont worry andy (and anyone else in the same mind as him) the HT will still get used for places where full sus just isnt needed ie my local route and blean
pitch pro?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:pitch pro?

nope im not that rich Big Grin

o and jon you cant guess Tongue seeing as you know already Big Grin
So when will we get to see you out riding the new machine.....

You'll get it all dirty...

I dropped mine on the road first time out and scratched it... blooming gutted
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:So when will we get to see you out riding the new machine.....

You'll get it all dirty...

I dropped mine on the road first time out and scratched it... blooming gutted

taking the new bikes virginity Big Grin properly on sunday around BBH

may ride it around town though saturday after to work to be flash bed the brakes in, anyone got any tips on bedding hydro brakes in?
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:taking the new bikes virginity Big Grin properly on sunday around BBH

may ride it around town though saturday after to work to be flash bed the brakes in, anyone got any tips on bedding hydro brakes in?

Ride in mud and vrap... you'll be putting nw pads in Sunday evening   Ha ha    
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:anyone got any tips on bedding hydro brakes in?

Do not ride Surrey, that's for if you want to wear out your brake pads, put new ones in, and wear the new set well and truly in
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
ithought you was going to ruin it for everyone then jon Tongue

sorry i dont quite get what you mean? buy new ones to bed them in?  ??)
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:ithought you was going to ruin it for everyone then jon Tongue

sorry i dont quite get what you mean? buy new ones to bed them in?  ??)

Just ride - don't worry about it as they'll bed in soon enough.  Basically you need to take the surface off the new pad and to do that just brake hard downhill a few times
Having just seen your post on Bikeradar, is that really your budget for a FS bike despite what others have said on here.... should have got that 2nd hand Specialized, that went for pretty much the same amount on ebay but it cost twice that originally so much higher spec  Undecided