This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of my old vid's....
Hey guy's, just thought I'd post up a vid I made a while back before i got a factory ride with meta bikes for trials, now not riding trials and just enjoying my mountain biking! I hope you don't mind me uploading non xc etc videos. I hope to have helmet cam soon so will upload when i've got a bit of footage.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5N08_IkkA8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5N08_IkkA8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

-Hugh
nice vid, where was it filmed?
Keep it foolish...
impressive ! i can just about balance on 2 wheels stationary that just takes it to a whole new level !
&quot;alkali&quot; Wrote:nice vid, where was it filmed?

toad rocks in Tonbridge Wells.
thought it looked like that area, same rock as high rocks and harrisons at tunbridge.
Keep it foolish...
i use 2 do trials but nothing like that.  seing thte vid makes me wana do it again lol.  loved the hope up at about 3m40s   why did you stop riding trials?
How the hell do you do that? I can't even wheely or trackstand properly, let alone bunny hop with flats, so that stuff is amazing. I sometimes go riding with a mate who is in to Dh in a big way, and one of his mates used to do trials and did a load of trials tricks on my mates Giant Glory. I was watching with my jaw on the floor!
&quot;chris_tdi&quot; Wrote:i use 2 do trials but nothing like that.  seing thte vid makes me wana do it again lol.  loved the hope up at about 3m40s   why did you stop riding trials?

Basically i've ridden it since i was 12 and i'm 20 now! I started riding for a team in 07 through to 08 performing shows all over the UK for company's like land rover etc, i was getting paid but it was the same thing day in day out. I wasn't getting anytime to practice for competitions and it soon got boring and took a lot of the fun out of it. I used to do a lot of dirtjumping and dh when i started out at trials. I've just found that flying around some single track on my mtb with some friends is so much fun, especially in the summer! Basically just wanting to get into my mountain biking full on now and having some fun!
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:How the hell do you do that? I can't even wheely or trackstand properly, let alone bunny hop with flats, so that stuff is amazing. I sometimes go riding with a mate who is in to Dh in a big way, and one of his mates used to do trials and did a load of trials tricks on my mates Giant Glory. I was watching with my jaw on the floor!

Practice, practice and more practice! I think the trials has definitely helped me with my xc/singletrack.....the track-standing helps when i forget to un-clip after stopping Big Grin  
You know exactly how to do that, eh Andy Tongue

BTW, awesome vid Hugh.  We're really amassing a mixed group of skills/backgrounds here now.  Just what I hoped for.