This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking at Gatwick
Morning all

Wheres the best place to book valet parking at Gatwick, preferably involving a short walk as if using the short stay and without having to muck about waiting for buses? The official Gatwick one is £47, are there any others worth looking at or is it the same bag of bones?

Thanks all Smile
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Moneysavingexpert website has a good guide. Don't forget Quidco too!
Cool, will check it out tonight at work Wink
Also check out hotels.. If you book a single night many of them have free parking for two weeks on the hotel premises. Depending upon your flight times this may work for you
Laggingbehind Wrote:Also check out hotels.. If you book a single night many of them have free parking for two weeks on the hotel premises. Depending upon your flight times this may work for you
Was just about to say this myself. Last few times we went skiing we've done this as they were early flights. It's like an extra day of the holiday, lot less stress getting to the terminal in the morning, just hop on a transfer buss that picks you up from the hotel reception, and it's cheaper than the airport parking.
I've stayed at the Courtyard Marriott quite a bit over the years. Rooms are nice, good value, car stayed for a few weeks - all included & takes less than 10 mins to walk along pavement to South Terminal too... 8-)
So in the end I went through Gatwick Parking as it was only a couple of pounds more expensive to leave the car in the short stay where they will park it and have it ready when we land for the grand total of #41 with a #4 cashback Wink

I looked at the hotel option however it was #55 for the night and as I don't finish work until 9 that night it would be the best part of midnight before we got there so decided it wouldn't really be worth it.

Thanks for the replies all Smile