This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random weekday rides East Kent
I have some work offshore from Ramsgate, potentially for a while, which means I never know when I'm working but if it's windy I'm not.

Been exploring round Blean way and I did some club ride there when I was working here before in September 2013 which was great but I can't remember how I found out about that ride!

Anyway it looks like I'm weathered off until probably Sunday - is anyone riding tomorrow, Friday or Saturday?

Forest of Dean/Bristol local by the way!

Cheers.
Hi
Might do a ride for Saturday,will post by Friday evening.Will be Canterbury area.Unfortunately,not much riding posted on here,try kent-trails on facebook.
Thanks Flintlock, joined that too now. Could well be up for Saturday although the winds supposed to be OK now.
Welcome to Sketchy Schwaa, good to have a completely new face on here Smile
This isn't helpful at your current workplace, but local'ish to your home matey;

B1KE are opening their new "Wind Hill" bike park this Friday, next to Longleat Safari.
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn)