This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant (The Stress Ball)
When did a video become an 'edit'? IMB keep showing me great new 'Edits'. It sounds ridiculous. Edit is a verb FFS.

Rant away ...
Fish is also a verb, and a noun, but I digress.

Check out this sick edit

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9E5Bxbv-u4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9E5Bxbv-u4</a><!-- m -->
Keep it foolish...
It was all going so well; so much for going home on time... :x
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
OMG, I'm soooo bored!!!!
Sat here since 9 am and not been called once. But I have had the pleasure of listening to strangers boring other strangers about their home life in a weirdly overfamilier way :? Must be a jury service thang
How about you post up details of the case on here and we get to decide if they are guilty or not? I'm all for democracy.

For what it's worth, they're guilty as hell - lock them up and throw away the key! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

***Disclaimer - I know the above is illegal and was just being facetious as I am also a little bored***
resim

I too am also bored at work Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Parcel farce have taken 6 days and counting to deliver my new rim, this is their so called Express 48 service.
Lee Gee Wrote:Parcel farce have taken 6 days and counting to deliver my new rim, this is their so called Express 48 service.

I heard about your woes on FB. I think i have had things delivered quicker from China! Hope they get it delivered soon! Is the lack of rim keeping you off the bike?
Si_S Wrote:
Lee Gee Wrote:Parcel farce have taken 6 days and counting to deliver my new rim, this is their so called Express 48 service.

I heard about your woes on FB. I think i have had things delivered quicker from China! Hope they get it delivered soon! Is the lack of rim keeping you off the bike?
I got something from Hong Kong in 5 days, my forks via PF 48hr took 6 days! Utter pish take!
It makes no sense the discrepancies in time to delivery. I find the service from the big German websites such as Bikediscount and Bike24 to be very efficient.