This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend a Helmet (Muller Light)
Last night during the Blean ride my helmet was moving around and slipping forward at the worst moments. The clips that tighten it on the back seem to have worn flat. It is 5 years old now.

I need to get a new one. I like the look of LongJon helmet! ( :B I mean cycle helemt, not yougurt pot!) but not sure what model it is.

Can anyone suggest a decent new one? I can spend up to £50 but less is better.
Go into all the bike shops you can find try as many brands as you can then pick the one that fits the best
Giro Hex FTW! - Cheap and good looking too for XC work!.

A few of us on here have one - less than £40 easily - maybe less than £30!!(?)